PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, September 7, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Coal Mining in Australia”.
"Coal Mining in Australia to 2021 – Increase in production supported by Commencement of New Projects", report covers comprehensive information on Australia’s coal mining industry, coal reserves and reserves by grade, the historical and forecast data on coal production, by type, by grade, by state and prices. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, consumption by type; exports, exports by type and exports by country. Detailed analysis of the Australian mining industry’s regulatory structure, factors affecting the demand for coal, competitive landscape, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain is provided.
– Summary of the country’s mining industry across various parameters – reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
– Coal production, consumption and exports numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
– Coal prices; production split by type and grade; consumption split by type and exports split by type.
– Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry. Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development coal projects.
Key points to buy
– Gain an understanding of Australia’s coal mining industry.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Obtain the state-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
– Identify key operating companies’ and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2. Coal Mining in Australia
3. Coal Mining in Australia: Reserves, Production, Consumption and Trade
4. Coal Mining in Australia: Major Coal Producers
5. Coal Mining in Australia: Fiscal Regime
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire