LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — With ICS threats like Industroyer highlighting major cyber security vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure, the Kiev power plant’s exposure to malware in 2016 served as a wake-up call to industrial leaders across Europe, forcing the question – How secure (really) are your critical assets?
The last few years has seen a benchmark created for ICS to work towards, but without a clear IT-OT convergence, enterprise continue to lack the resilience for potential threats on their operational systems.
Over an action-packed 2 days you will:
• Hear case studies demonstrating how key players are combating and recovering from cyber-attacks
• Understand how the latest digital disruptors will impact your company
• Benchmark against industry peers over interactive group sessions
• Engage in meaningful conversations with key stakeholders from across the industry
IT and OT leaders will come together to represent the continent’s largest; Oil & Gas, Energy, Chemical and Utility organisations, sharing past experiences and success cases as we explore the impact of digital disruption on the industry through a combination of vital IT and OT perspectives.
Former Director of the European Commission for Digital Society Trust and Cyber Security, Paul Timmers moderates the opening panel “A Review of the Current Cyber Security Posture of Europe’s Critical Infrastructure”. You will learn what national cyber security centres across Europe are doing to secure their countries critical infrastructure. This will also be your chance to ask questions, join the discussion and engage with thought leaders on the panel, gaining valuable insight to the solutions and strategies available.
The 2018 speaker line-up also includes:
• Peter Lidell – CISO, Maersk Oil
• Gabor Varjas – Group CISO, Mol Group
• Phillip Tonkin – Global Head of Cyber OT, National Grid
• Tom Jones – Head of IS Security & Compliance, The Linde Group
• Andrew Rose – CISO, NATS
• Sir Julian King – Security Union Commissioner, European Union
New for 2018 – Conference Cohort’s:
Deep-dive into your industries core issues, establish goals and set learning objectives with a select group of peers from your sector. As a group, you will conclude with a set of practical insights and leave with creative solutions to better secure your assets and infrastructure.
CISO & Head of Business Technology at Merck KGaA said: “This summit offers the best and most current understanding of real life incidents and what the strategies and mitigations are that people are focused on in this very important cyber security space.”
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire