BOISE, IDAHO, USA, November 15, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Idaho US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate says., "We have endorsed the law firm of Karst von Oiste to ensure a US Navy Veteran in Idaho with mesothelioma receives the very best possible compensation results. If a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma in Idaho or their family would call us at 800-714-0303, we will provide them with direct access to attorney Erik Karst the founding partner of the law firm of Karst von Oiste. Erik is one of the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys and he and his colleagues are devoted to making certain Navy Veterans with mesothelioma receive the very best possible financial compensation results.
"Trust us–talking directly with attorney Erik Karst of Karst von Oiste is a much better deal than ordering a 'free' book about mesothelioma." www.karstvonoiste.com/
The Idaho US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate is now offering a free vital service they call the list. The 'list' is documentation of how, where and when a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos. It is this information that becomes the basis for a mesothelioma compensation claim, and it is incredibly important. In the event the Navy Veteran has advanced mesothelioma the Advocate will come to the home of the Navy Veteran with mesothelioma to assist in the development of the list. As they would like to discuss at 800-714-0303-"We will also bring one of the amazing lawyers from the law firm of Karst von Oiste to ensure nothing is overlooked." https://Idaho.USNavyMesothelioma.Com
Based on the experience of the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate the types of places a US Navy Veteran could have been exposed to asbestos include:
* Shipyards in Maine, Virginia, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Mississippi, California, Washington or Hawaii.
* While preparing a navy ship for deployment (primary focus here is for those in the engine room, machine shop or mechanical areas of the ship).
* Performing maintenance on a navy ship while at sea.
* Assisting with the decommissioning of a navy ship.
* As a ‘Snipe’, most commonly referred to as someone who worked below decks. This included those that are assigned to engineering rates, such as Machinists’ Mates, Boilermen, Enginemen, or Hull Technicians.
For more information and on-the-spot access to some of the nation’s most capable and qualified mesothelioma attorneys at the law firm of Karst von Oiste, a US Navy Veteran in Idaho or their family are urged to contact the Idaho US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate anytime at 800-714-0303. https://Idaho.USNavyMesothelioma.Com
The Idaho US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate offers their free services to US Navy Veterans with mesothelioma in Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Coeur d’Alene, Wallace, Twin Falls, Lewiston or any other community in Idaho. https://Idaho.USNavyMesothelioma.Com
For the best possible treatment options in Idaho the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed Veteran, or their family get to the right physicians at this hospital:
* St. Luke’s Mountain States Tumor Institute Boise, Idaho: https://www.stlukesonline.org/health-services/service-groups/cancer-care-at-st-lukes-mountain-states-tumor-institute.
* The VA-For a state by state listing of VA Medical Centers nationwide please visit their website: https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/FindLocations.cfm
About one third of all US citizens diagnosed with mesothelioma each year are Veterans of the US Navy. Before a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or their family retain the services of a lawyer or law firm, they are urged to call the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate anytime at 800-714-0303. https://USNavyMesothelioma.Com
The states with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For a listing of various classes of US Navy ships or submarines please visit the US Navy website on this topic: https://www.navy.mil/navydata/our_ships.asp.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
Idaho US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire