Indonesia crawler excavator market size will reach unit sales of 11,944 units by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.55% during the period 2018-2027
The Indonesia crawler excavator market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.55% during the period 2021−2027.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The Indonesia crawler excavator market is expected to be pushed by country’s ambitious project of investing heavily in infrastructure growth, including railways, roads and highways, airports, education, and health. Major focus is on development of transportation infrastructure. Thus, the roads and highway sector remain the main growth driver for the crawler excavator market accounting for 29% of the major infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
2. Indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP) was USD 1,096 billion in 2020 with agriculture and manufacturing as significant economic contributors. Hence, major public and private investments in these sectors are bound to promote growth of crawler excavators market.
3. Indonesia's government is attempting to build an atmosphere conducive for investment by reducing amount of license permit required to invest in power plants, thus making it easy to enter the mining/construction sector.
4. Mining and construction accounted for 7.6% and 4.7% of the major invested sectors for the year 2019 and are expected to garner similar traction in future as well
5. Indonesia crawler excavator market is dominated by Komatsu, Hitachi, Caterpillar and Kobelco. Some Japanese manufacturers are also considering moving their activities to Indonesia.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by excavator type and operating weight, application, and gross power output
• Competitive Landscape – 9 key vendors and 6 other vendors
Indonesia Crawler Excavator Market – Segmentation
• In Indonesia, SDLG recently unveiled two mini excavators that are capable of landscaping, excavating, demolishing, and material handling in cities and farms. The increasing market for mini excavators is driving OEMs to develop and release more sophisticated models. However, the lack of trained operators and technicians, and availability of used and rental excavators, are expected to hamper the growth of the mini excavator market.
• The mining sector has been one of the key sectors contributing to Indonesia's economic growth over many decades. The sector makes a significant contribution to the Indonesian GDP, its exports, government revenue, and employment. PT Timah (Persero), PT Aneka Tambang (Persero), and PT Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam are among the state-owned mining companies with major mining concessions (Persero). The importation of machinery and equipment for mining operations is not subject to any material limits or prohibitions.
• Excavators in this category are expected to witness a downward trend as the demand is being captured by smaller HP range mini excavators. This is because contractors are more inclined toward those due to their better speed, maneuverability, and agility.
Market Segmentation by Operating Weight
• Mini (Less than 6 tons)
• Small (6-25 tons)
• Medium (25-40 tons)
• Large (More than 40 tons)
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Gross Power Output
• 61-101 HP
• 102-200 HP
• More than 201 HP
Indonesia Crawler Excavator Market – Dynamics
Indonesia is now viewed as an investment destination due to increasing foreign investments. Government of Indonesia has eased foreign investment rules by reductions of duties on imports and additional incentives for export investors and investments made in certain regions. In Indonesia, 2021 might be significant for the growth of the construction industry. Infrastructure construction projects that were halted or suspended due to the pandemic will resume. The government prioritized economic growth in its medium-term development strategy for 2020-2024, with a projected budget of USD 430 billion. The new projects were an addition to the existing 223 national strategic projects. Excavator manufacturers are entirely dependent on suppliers for the components they need. Any problem at the supplier's end, such as a disruption of supplies to or from vendors, or a reduction in the quantity of commodities/raw materials, will jeopardize a manufacturer's ability to meet its commitments to customers or increase operating costs.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Increasing Government Expenditure on Construction Projects
• Increasing Acceptance of Indonesia as an Exciting Investment Destination
• Focus on Waste Management Providing Huge Returns
• Growing Demand for Green Buildings
• Hyundai Construction Equipment (HCE)
• Doosan Excavator
• Volvo Construction Equipment
Other Prominent Vendors
• Sumitomo Construction Machinery
• Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
• Kubota Machinery
• Ingersoll Rand
• Liebherr Group
Looking for more information? Click Here
Source: EIN Presswire